Friday, April 13, 2007

Many sermons added from past years...

I figured out how to post things under their original date. So, I am cleaning up this blog and putting sermons on the date they were preached.

Also, I am in the process of cleaning up my hard drive. In the process I noticed I had 4 seperate folders with sermons in them. I've decided to post most (all?) of the sermons in there as a record of what I've preached. The first (from 2002) is my first sermon, preached at Saint James Church while I was in Seminary. For me personally, its interesting reading these old sermons simply to see what I said 5 years ago. Its also interesting to see what has changed and what has not since then.

Anyway, you can reach those sermons by clicking the various years to the left. I will add more as I move through the sermon folder on my computer.

No comments: